Win The Drifters Girl Original Cast Recording CD – Terms and Conditions
Posted on 15 August 2022
The Drifters Girl tells the remarkable story of one of the world’s greatest vocal groups The Drifters and the woman who made them. The new musical features an incredible soundtrack packed full of The Drifters hits including ‘Save The Last Dance For Me’, ‘Under The Boardwalk’, ‘Stand By Me’, ‘Come On Over To My Place’ and ‘Saturday Night At The Movies’.
We’re giving you the opportunity to win a physical copy of The Drifter’s Girl Original Cast Recording. All you need to do to enter is follow us on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments or follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet. That’s it. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1.The promoter is London Theatre Direct
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition is via our Twitter page by following us and sharing the post or via our Instagram page by following us and tagging a friend in the comments.
4. Closing date for entry will be at Midnight on the day of the competition. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are stated in the website post.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
9. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Direct.
10. The winner will be notified on Tuesday 16 August 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Direct and not to any other party.